Justin Bieber avoiding The Wanted?
London: British band The Wanted says everytime they plan to meet singer Justin Bieber, he cancels it.
The five-member band includes Siva Kaneswaran, Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker and Jay McGuiness complain that Bieber has an excuse ready everytime.
"He has an excuse every time. It`s normally migraines," a website has quoted Parker as saying.
"Every time he is in town our manager says we should take him out and show him the ropes.But every single time we arrange to meet at a bar or a club and we are told he has a migraine," George said.
They also complain that Bieber`s manager does not allow them to send messages on Twitter.
"His manager won`t even let us tweet him sometimes," George said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Huma Qureshi makes smashing international debut with 'The Viceroy's House'!
- Trisha Krishnan excited about ‘Saamy 2’ with Vikram
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22