Justin Bieber avoiding The Wanted?
London: British band The Wanted says everytime they plan to meet singer Justin Bieber, he cancels it.
The five-member band includes Siva Kaneswaran, Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker and Jay McGuiness complain that Bieber has an excuse ready everytime.
"He has an excuse every time. It`s normally migraines," a website has quoted Parker as saying.
"Every time he is in town our manager says we should take him out and show him the ropes.But every single time we arrange to meet at a bar or a club and we are told he has a migraine," George said.
They also complain that Bieber`s manager does not allow them to send messages on Twitter.
"His manager won`t even let us tweet him sometimes," George said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?