Justin Bieber cancels second concert in Portugal
Los Angeles: Troubled teen star Justin Bieber has cancelled one of his two scheduled concerts in Lisbon, Portugal.
The venue Pavilhao Atlantico made the announcement in a statement on Sunday, March 10, reported US magazine.
"Due to unforeseen circumstances we have been forced to cancel the show scheduled for March 12. Justin looks forward to playing for his Portuguese fans on March 11. Refunds for ticket holders on March 12 are available from point of purchase," the statement said.
On Thursday, March 7, the 19-year-old singer fainted midway through his concert in London.
"He left the stage for 20 minutes, then came back and finished the show," Bieber`s representative said.
The `Beauty and the Beat` singer soldiered through his March 8 performance at the O2 Arena despite feeling "a little short of breath."
Though the cause of his fainting spell has not been revealed, Bieber appears to be in better health. "Slept good last night. Hanging with the boys today," he tweeted Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs