Justin Bieber, Chris Brown reunite in studio
Los Angeles: Troubled stars Justin Bieber and Chris Brown have reunited in the studio to record a new track dedicated to their loyal fans.
The singers have each faced their own share of legal drama over the past year, and now they`ve come together to record a special song, reports contactmusic.com.
Bieber took to Instagram Monday to post a photograph of himself with the R&B singer, alongside a caption that read: "Studio, me and Cb did 1 for the fans."
The two stars previously collaborated on the song ‘Next 2 You’ on Brown`s 2011 album F.A.M.E.
Brown was released from jail June 2 after spending more than two months behind bars for violating a court order relating to his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Meanwhile, Bieber recently escaped felony prosecution in an alleged phone stealing case, but is still facing a handful of other legal woes including the alleged assault of a limousine driver in Toronto, Canada last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'