Justin Bieber dedicates song to Selena Gomez
Pop sensation Justin Bieber dedicated a song to his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez while on stage at 2014 SXSW in Texas.
In a video captured by his fans, Bieber told the crowd, "This next song goes out to my baby, before singing his 2012 hit `As Long As You Love Me`reportedly.
The Canadian singer later said "Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one?
After the performance, Bieber and Gomez, 21, were spotted spending time together in the beer hall for about another hour.
The twosome split back in November 2012 after two years of dating, but have been photographed together multiple times since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'