Justin Bieber dedicates song to Selena Gomez
Pop sensation Justin Bieber dedicated a song to his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez while on stage at 2014 SXSW in Texas.
In a video captured by his fans, Bieber told the crowd, "This next song goes out to my baby, before singing his 2012 hit `As Long As You Love Me`reportedly.
The Canadian singer later said "Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one?
After the performance, Bieber and Gomez, 21, were spotted spending time together in the beer hall for about another hour.
The twosome split back in November 2012 after two years of dating, but have been photographed together multiple times since then.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!