Justin Bieber overwhelmed by music career
London: Teen pop star Justin Bieber says when the music industry is too much for him to handle, he turns to his mother Pattie for advice.
The 18-year-old, who is currently in an on/off relationship with Selena Gomez, said he occasionally feels overwhelmed with his life, reported a leading daily.
"When everyone`s constantly saying they love you and you`re amazing, people start believing it. When I feel like this industry is too much and I get overwhelmed, I think of my mum saying, `Stick it out`," he said.
However, Bieber makes sure his mother doesn`t get too involved with managing his music career because he doesn`t want to end up resenting her.
"She wants me to be a good person. A lot of times the parents start managing the artist and that can be tricky - when it becomes your manager. It`s too much. You start resenting them, because they`re making all your business decisions, and what if you don`t agree with them?," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!