Justin Bieber receives award after `Baby` certified Diamond
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has broken a new sales record after his hit single, `Baby`, has been certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America.
The Ludacris-assisted 2010 track received the honour after going 12 times Platinum and racking up 3.9 million track sales, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Well, first and foremost I want to thank all my Beliebers in the audience tonight. Second of all, I want to thank all my Beliebers at home. I want to thank my mum for always believing in me," Bieber said at the singer`s concert at Prudential Centre, New Jersey, on July 31.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan