Justin Bieber receives award after `Baby` certified Diamond
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has broken a new sales record after his hit single, `Baby`, has been certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America.
The Ludacris-assisted 2010 track received the honour after going 12 times Platinum and racking up 3.9 million track sales, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Well, first and foremost I want to thank all my Beliebers in the audience tonight. Second of all, I want to thank all my Beliebers at home. I want to thank my mum for always believing in me," Bieber said at the singer`s concert at Prudential Centre, New Jersey, on July 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!