Justin Bieber receives award after `Baby` certified Diamond
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has broken a new sales record after his hit single, `Baby`, has been certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America.
The Ludacris-assisted 2010 track received the honour after going 12 times Platinum and racking up 3.9 million track sales, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Well, first and foremost I want to thank all my Beliebers in the audience tonight. Second of all, I want to thank all my Beliebers at home. I want to thank my mum for always believing in me," Bieber said at the singer`s concert at Prudential Centre, New Jersey, on July 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017 Best Picture award announcement gaffe: Donald Trump reacts!
- Virendra Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!