Justin Bieber releases new track `Recovery`
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has released a new track `Recovery`, inspired by his split with former girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The 19-year-old singer, who is currently in the fourth week of his 10-week "Music Mondays" series, dropped the new track on October 27, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It`s here. One of the most important songs to me I`ve ever written. `Recovery`. Recovery is an acknowledgement that in life you can`t just fall down and not get over things. You have to step up and recover.
"At the time, I was going through a very hard break up and when you`re going through stuff like that you think that the world is just gonna end. Then you wake up the next day and realise that life has to go on," Bieber posted on Twitter.
The song is a mid-tempo R&B song that features Bieber singing about wanting to get back with his former lover.
"Recovery is that feeling you get when you start to move on and make things better for yourself, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?