Justin Bieber`s `Believe` tour to get big screen treatment
Los Angeles: Justin Bieber`s `Believe` tour is getting ready for the big screen as a follow-up to his 2011 concert movie `Justin Bieber: Never Say Never`.
His agent Scooter Braun said that they are planning to bring his "Believe" tour to the big screen as Bieber wants every tour he would embark on throughout the rest of his career to get a big screen treatment.
Braun said that the pop star wanted his unlucky fans who didn`t have enough money to enjoy his gigs on the big screen, the Ace Showbiz reported.
"What we want to do is... The concerts sell out so quickly, which has really been a blessing. But Justin and I were talking about how there`s so many kids out there who are in a position like he was growing up who don`t have a lot of money, who aren`t able to go to concerts," said Braun.
"He wants to put each one of his tours for the rest of his career in theaters for at least one weekend so that kid can to the theater, pay their USD 10 and have that experience."
Jon Chu, who directed the `Never Say Never` feature, is said to be working on editing the `Believe` film now. However, Braun stressed that he`s still unsure about the release of the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'SOTY' gang Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra: From co-stars to neighbours?
- Has Aamir Khan already started promoting 'Dangal'?
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here