Justin Bieber`s concert equipment seized post photog `beating`
London: Justin Bieber`s concert equipment has been seized in Argentina after a legal scuffle with a photographer, who claims to have been beaten up by the singer`s bodyguards.
Judge Maria Giraudi has ordered the `Baby ` hitmaker`s belongings to be held after the photographer, Diego Pesoa, filed a suit for damages, Sky News reported.
Pesoa has claimed that Bieber`s bodyguards hit him and damaged his equipment as the singer was leaving Buenos Aires nightclub Ink.
Matias Morla, Pesoa`s lawyer, said the 19-year-old "gave the order to beat him and then got back in his van"
A source has revealed that customs have impounded Bieber`s goods at the Ezeiza International Airport for 30 days, which includes the audio equipment, sound, lights and the clothes he used in his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release