Justin Bieber`s concert equipment seized post photog `beating`
London: Justin Bieber`s concert equipment has been seized in Argentina after a legal scuffle with a photographer, who claims to have been beaten up by the singer`s bodyguards.
Judge Maria Giraudi has ordered the `Baby ` hitmaker`s belongings to be held after the photographer, Diego Pesoa, filed a suit for damages, Sky News reported.
Pesoa has claimed that Bieber`s bodyguards hit him and damaged his equipment as the singer was leaving Buenos Aires nightclub Ink.
Matias Morla, Pesoa`s lawyer, said the 19-year-old "gave the order to beat him and then got back in his van"
A source has revealed that customs have impounded Bieber`s goods at the Ezeiza International Airport for 30 days, which includes the audio equipment, sound, lights and the clothes he used in his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'