Justin Bieber`s concert equipment seized post photog `beating`
London: Justin Bieber`s concert equipment has been seized in Argentina after a legal scuffle with a photographer, who claims to have been beaten up by the singer`s bodyguards.
Judge Maria Giraudi has ordered the `Baby ` hitmaker`s belongings to be held after the photographer, Diego Pesoa, filed a suit for damages, Sky News reported.
Pesoa has claimed that Bieber`s bodyguards hit him and damaged his equipment as the singer was leaving Buenos Aires nightclub Ink.
Matias Morla, Pesoa`s lawyer, said the 19-year-old "gave the order to beat him and then got back in his van"
A source has revealed that customs have impounded Bieber`s goods at the Ezeiza International Airport for 30 days, which includes the audio equipment, sound, lights and the clothes he used in his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!