Justin Bieber`s concert equipment seized post photog `beating`
London: Justin Bieber`s concert equipment has been seized in Argentina after a legal scuffle with a photographer, who claims to have been beaten up by the singer`s bodyguards.
Judge Maria Giraudi has ordered the `Baby ` hitmaker`s belongings to be held after the photographer, Diego Pesoa, filed a suit for damages, Sky News reported.
Pesoa has claimed that Bieber`s bodyguards hit him and damaged his equipment as the singer was leaving Buenos Aires nightclub Ink.
Matias Morla, Pesoa`s lawyer, said the 19-year-old "gave the order to beat him and then got back in his van"
A source has revealed that customs have impounded Bieber`s goods at the Ezeiza International Airport for 30 days, which includes the audio equipment, sound, lights and the clothes he used in his show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam