Justin Bieber`s music banned from Canadian radio
Los Angeles: Justin Bieber`s antics have prompted a radio station in his home country of Canada to ban his music.
Ottawa`s Hot 89.9 told its listeners that they will not play the singles by the 19-year-old troubled star until he checks himself into a rehab, reported Ace Showbiz.
The `Baby` hitmaker was arrested yesterday morning after drag racing, and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license. But he was released hours later after posting USD 2,500 bail.
According to the police report, the singer had "bloodshot eyes" and "a stupor look on his face" when he was arrested.
Bieber reportedly used expletives while being searched by the officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'