Justin Bieber`s new album `Journals` turns out as huge flop
London: Justin Bieber`s latest album ` Journals` has turned out to be a huge flop on the charts, as it failed to be on the Top 40.
The LP is currently at the 94th position on the charts, while it did reach the 46th position on December 28 in its first week of sales, Metro.co.uk reported.
It is speculated that the 19-year-old singer`s album is low and sales due to being released only on iTunes, while his ` Music Mondays ` single release meant that fans could buy many of the tracks on the LP individually.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22