Justin Bieber`s new album `Journals` turns out as huge flop
London: Justin Bieber`s latest album ` Journals` has turned out to be a huge flop on the charts, as it failed to be on the Top 40.
The LP is currently at the 94th position on the charts, while it did reach the 46th position on December 28 in its first week of sales, Metro.co.uk reported.
It is speculated that the 19-year-old singer`s album is low and sales due to being released only on iTunes, while his ` Music Mondays ` single release meant that fans could buy many of the tracks on the LP individually.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri