Justin Bieber`s new album `Journals` turns out as huge flop
London: Justin Bieber`s latest album ` Journals` has turned out to be a huge flop on the charts, as it failed to be on the Top 40.
The LP is currently at the 94th position on the charts, while it did reach the 46th position on December 28 in its first week of sales, Metro.co.uk reported.
It is speculated that the 19-year-old singer`s album is low and sales due to being released only on iTunes, while his ` Music Mondays ` single release meant that fans could buy many of the tracks on the LP individually.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA
- Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar win big at MTV Video Music Awards