Justin Bieber unveils new song `Recovery`
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber, who is currently in the fourth week of his 10-week "Music Mondays" series, has launched a new track titled "Recovery". It was penned when he was going through a “hard break up”.
"It`s here. One of the most important songs to me I`ve ever written. `Recovery`," Bieber tweeted Sunday.
The Canadian artist also shared the link to the song, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"Recovery" is a mid-tempo R&B song that features Bieber singing about wanting to get back with his ex-lover.
Bieber described "Recovery" as an acknowledgement that in life you can`t just fall down and not get over things.
"You have to step up and recover. At the time, I was going through a very hard break up and when you`re going through stuff like that you think that the world is just gonna end. Then you wake up the next day and realise that life has to go on,” said Bieber, who has been in an on-off relationship with singer Selena Gomez.
The song samples Craig David`s 2000 hit entitled "Fill Me In".
Bieber took to Twitter to thank the English singer-songwriter for inspiring him, and wrote: "Craig David thanks for the inspiration bro. Appreciate it."
David then replied saying "Well done Justin Bieber".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction