Justin Bieber will bounce back from Grammys snub: Carly Rae Jepsen
London: Justin Bieber`s protege singer Carly Rae Jepsen says the teenage heartthrob will bounce back from his Grammy Awards snub because his loyal fan following will sustain his pop career.
The 18-year-old `Baby` hitmaker was severely disappointed when he failed to win a single nomination for the upcoming music prize-giving, reported Daily Star online.
His manager Scooter Braun was fuming about the snub and Bieber said it was `a big bummer`, but his friend Jepsen has dismissed suggestions Bieber`s popularity is starting to wane.
"Justin`s an extremely talented guy and one of the hardest working people that I know in the business... I know that the way he handles most things is just to keep on going and he`s got a really strong following so I don`t think he has anything to worry about," Jespen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’