Justin Timberlake confirms Mumford & Sons collaboration
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has confirmed a new collaboration with Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford.
The pair have recorded a track for the new Coen brothers film `Inside Llewyn Davis`, which stars Timberlake and Mumford`s wife Carey Mulligan, reported Ace Showbiz.
"OK I can tell you this. There`s a Coen brothers film coming out soon that I was lucky enough to work with Oscar Isaac and Carey Mulligan," Timberlake said.
"And coincidentally I did work with Marcus Mumford on the soundtrack, so I became very good friends with them. Marcus and myself, we all kind of worked on the music together and I don`t know any other world where we would have the opportunity to collaborate like that but it was so much fun.
"So not only will that be a great movie, but the music to it will be fantastic," he added.
`Inside Llewyn Davis` is expected to be released in cinemas later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know the box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show