Justin Timberlake confirms Mumford & Sons collaboration
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has confirmed a new collaboration with Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford.
The pair have recorded a track for the new Coen brothers film `Inside Llewyn Davis`, which stars Timberlake and Mumford`s wife Carey Mulligan, reported Ace Showbiz.
"OK I can tell you this. There`s a Coen brothers film coming out soon that I was lucky enough to work with Oscar Isaac and Carey Mulligan," Timberlake said.
"And coincidentally I did work with Marcus Mumford on the soundtrack, so I became very good friends with them. Marcus and myself, we all kind of worked on the music together and I don`t know any other world where we would have the opportunity to collaborate like that but it was so much fun.
"So not only will that be a great movie, but the music to it will be fantastic," he added.
`Inside Llewyn Davis` is expected to be released in cinemas later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time