Justin Timberlake hangs upside down before gigs?
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reportedly hangs himself upside down to get his heart rate going before performing at concerts.
The 32-year-old `Suit & Tie` hitmaker apparently has a set routine like two hours of meditation and less talking, which he practises backstage before hitting the stage, reported a website.
"Justin is really strict about routine before his gigs. He believes keeping talking to a minimum and meditating gets him `in the zone`," a source said.
"The hanging upside down bit gets his heart rate going as last-minute preparation," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition