Justin Timberlake hangs upside down before gigs?
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reportedly hangs himself upside down to get his heart rate going before performing at concerts.
The 32-year-old `Suit & Tie` hitmaker apparently has a set routine like two hours of meditation and less talking, which he practises backstage before hitting the stage, reported a website.
"Justin is really strict about routine before his gigs. He believes keeping talking to a minimum and meditating gets him `in the zone`," a source said.
"The hanging upside down bit gets his heart rate going as last-minute preparation," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?