Justin Timberlake hangs upside down before gigs?
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reportedly hangs himself upside down to get his heart rate going before performing at concerts.
The 32-year-old `Suit & Tie` hitmaker apparently has a set routine like two hours of meditation and less talking, which he practises backstage before hitting the stage, reported a website.
"Justin is really strict about routine before his gigs. He believes keeping talking to a minimum and meditating gets him `in the zone`," a source said.
"The hanging upside down bit gets his heart rate going as last-minute preparation," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci