Justin Timberlake has no time for `N Sync, says bandmate Lance Bass
Los Angeles: Singer Lance Bass says that the reunion of his band `N Sync is not possible because its key member Justin Timberlake is busy with his own career.
"I don`t think we`re doing anything, I don`t think it would happen. Everyone is doing their own thing. Justin`s doing his thing. I don`t think he would have a moment off to do an `N Sync album. He`s the busy one," Life and Style magazine quoted Bass as saying.
The band, formed in 1995, consisted of Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone and Bass. It disintegrated after 2005.
In its days together, the band had rolled out hit numbers like ‘Bye bye bye’, ‘It’s gonna be me’ and ‘I believe in you’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan hits a 24 million follower mark on Twitter!
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Sanjay Dutt keen on changing 'Bhoomi' release date?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam