Justin Timberlake hints return to music
New York: Justin Timberlake, who’s been extremely busy pursuing other endeavours, has tweeted that he is ready to make music again.
“To whom it may concern...I think I’M READY! #JT2013,” the New York Post quoted him as tweeting.
Through the post, the 31-year-old singer/actor directed his fans to a short clip of himself walking into a recording studio.
Via voiceover, the former member of boy band N’Sync explained the delay for making new music.
He said that despite doing only two albums in ten years it still meant more to him than anybody else in the world and that’s the way that he looked at it.
Timberlake confessed that he didn’t know if he could physically torture himself year in and year out, and expect music to fulfil him the way it did and the way it was doing right now.
He asserted that he didn’t want to put out anything that he felt was something that he didn’t love, as people just didn’t get that every day, they had to wait for it.
As the monologue concludes, he enters a vocal booth and steps up to a mic and says, “I’m ready.”
Timberlake’s last album was his solo ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds,’ which he released in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!