Justin Timberlake premieres `Not A Bad Thing` music video
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has premiered his new music video online.
The singer will release `Not A Bad Thing` as the third cut to be lifted from his recent album The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2, reportedly.
The clip sees a pair of documentary makers on a mission to track down a couple who got engaged on the Long Island railroad while listening to the track.
The clip also includes various people talking about the subject of love and the unknown couple.
The music video for `Not A Bad Thing` was premiered on Ellen DeGeneres` show in the US.
Meanwhile, Timberlake recently finished the first North American leg of his 20/20 Experience world tour and will travel to Sheffield on March 30 to start his European shows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor