Justin Timberlake reunites with NSYNC bandmate
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reunited with NSYNC bandmate Chris Kirkpatrick over drinks and bowling.
The `Suit and Tie` hitmaker, who was in town for his concert at Boston`s TD Garden, stopped at Italian favourite Strega Waterfront for a meal with friends, suggest reports.
"Justin was easy going and super friendly. A regular guy who likes to have dinner with his friends," a waiter said.
Timberlake also posed for photos with restaurant owner, Nick Varano.
Timberlake later visited bowling lounge Kings where he and Kirkpatrick bowled a few games with friends.
The group, which included Kirkpatrick and his wife and few friends, stayed at the lounge for few hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch