Justin Timberlake reunites with NSYNC bandmate
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reunited with NSYNC bandmate Chris Kirkpatrick over drinks and bowling.
The `Suit and Tie` hitmaker, who was in town for his concert at Boston`s TD Garden, stopped at Italian favourite Strega Waterfront for a meal with friends, suggest reports.
"Justin was easy going and super friendly. A regular guy who likes to have dinner with his friends," a waiter said.
Timberlake also posed for photos with restaurant owner, Nick Varano.
Timberlake later visited bowling lounge Kings where he and Kirkpatrick bowled a few games with friends.
The group, which included Kirkpatrick and his wife and few friends, stayed at the lounge for few hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'