Justin Timberlake reunites with NSYNC bandmate
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake reunited with NSYNC bandmate Chris Kirkpatrick over drinks and bowling.
The `Suit and Tie` hitmaker, who was in town for his concert at Boston`s TD Garden, stopped at Italian favourite Strega Waterfront for a meal with friends, suggest reports.
"Justin was easy going and super friendly. A regular guy who likes to have dinner with his friends," a waiter said.
Timberlake also posed for photos with restaurant owner, Nick Varano.
Timberlake later visited bowling lounge Kings where he and Kirkpatrick bowled a few games with friends.
The group, which included Kirkpatrick and his wife and few friends, stayed at the lounge for few hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- Smart dressing tips for children during monsoon
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips