Justin Timberlake`s `Suit & Tie` hit on iTunes
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Timberlake`s new single "Suit & Tie", also featuring JAY Z, has climbed to the top of the charts on iTunes within 24 hours of its global launch. The singer is overjoyed with the success and has thanked his fans.
The song was released Monday and its success marks Timberlake`s comeback with a bang, a statement said.
"Heard we`re #1 on iTunes! Wow... Speechless. Thank you, thank you, thank you!," he tweeted.
He further expressed his gratitude to his fans by tweeting: "So humbled by all of this. This day has been too crazy. I just have to say it one more time to all of you guys and gals... THANK YOU!!"
In India too, the song has witnessed an extremely impressive start and is trending across digital platforms.
Looking at the response, it is believed that "Suit & Tie" can earn Timberlake his best sales week ever for a digital song.
Timberlake last appeared as a lead artist on the Hot 100 with a radio-promoted single "Until the End of Time". Also featuring Beyonce Knowles, it came out in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video