Justin Timberlake to release second album in November?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Timberlake will reportedly release a follow up to album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ this year.
According to Timeberlake`s ‘The Root’ bandmate, Questlove, the singer will release the album in November.
"Spoiler alert. 20/20 Volume 2 comes out in November. (10 songs now ... 10 songs later)(sic)," contactmusic.com quoted Questlove as saying.
"He played me songs out of order and both off records so i don`t know what made the final cut," he added.
Timberlake is yet to confirm whether the reports are true.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri