Justin Timberlake to release second album in November?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Timberlake will reportedly release a follow up to album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ this year.
According to Timeberlake`s ‘The Root’ bandmate, Questlove, the singer will release the album in November.
"Spoiler alert. 20/20 Volume 2 comes out in November. (10 songs now ... 10 songs later)(sic)," contactmusic.com quoted Questlove as saying.
"He played me songs out of order and both off records so i don`t know what made the final cut," he added.
Timberlake is yet to confirm whether the reports are true.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'