Kanye West calls Kim K `number one trophy wife` in new rap song
Washington: Kanye West has referred to his fiance Kim Kardashian as his " trophy wife" in his new rap song.
According to ABC News, the 36-year-old singer brags about the 33-year-old curvy brunette in rapper Future`s new song, `I Won`, mentioning about how he put an "angel" in her and wanting to dip her famous behind in gold.
West also rap ped about her sisters, calling them all trophies as well.
The song is featured on `Honest` album that will release later this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch