Kanye West gets $3 mn for performance
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West was reportedly paid $3 million for a performance at the wedding of Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s grandson.
The 36-year-old performed a selection of his hits including `Can`t tell me nothing`, and a part of his set was captured on video by a wedding guest, who posted it on Instagram, reports tmz.com.
The wedding took place at the Hotel Royal Tulip in Almaty, the capital of Kazakhstan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!