Kanye West `jealous` of Pharrell Williams?
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is said to be jealous of Pharrell Williams after reports emerged that the latter is close to signing a deal with Adidas.
Adidas is the same sportswear brand that West has been commissioned to design a clothing range for, reports contactmusic.com.
"They are competitive in both music and fashion, Kanye always watches what Pharrell does. He thinks having a similar artist working on their own brand for Adidas will make his collection less special," a source told The Sun newspaper.
West, 36, signed a deal with Adidas in December, 2013, after a spat with Nike, over royalties for his exclusive collection of Air Yeezy sneakers, which resulted in the end of his business relationship with the sportswear brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'