Kanye West `jealous` of Pharrell Williams?
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is said to be jealous of Pharrell Williams after reports emerged that the latter is close to signing a deal with Adidas.
Adidas is the same sportswear brand that West has been commissioned to design a clothing range for, reports contactmusic.com.
"They are competitive in both music and fashion, Kanye always watches what Pharrell does. He thinks having a similar artist working on their own brand for Adidas will make his collection less special," a source told The Sun newspaper.
West, 36, signed a deal with Adidas in December, 2013, after a spat with Nike, over royalties for his exclusive collection of Air Yeezy sneakers, which resulted in the end of his business relationship with the sportswear brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time