Kasabian working on aggressive album
Los Angeles: Rock band Kasabian`s new album will be more aggressive, after their last record, `Velociraptor` turned out to be too commercial.
The `Days are Forgotten` band comprising Sergio Pizzorno, Tom Meighan, Chris Edwards and Ian Matthews are set to begin work on their fifth studio album this year and have promised a more rock sound to the record, reported MTV online.
"I`m obsessed with mantras. I love things that repeat and build. The drops in dance music always fascinate. I want to push the sound. I never want to give in and think about selling albums," said Sergio.
"If it comes out next year it`ll be the 10th anniversary from the first one (2004`s self-titled `Kasabian`). Pushing that electronic sound that we`ve had from the start would be the perfect way to round it off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!