Kasabian working on aggressive album
Los Angeles: Rock band Kasabian`s new album will be more aggressive, after their last record, `Velociraptor` turned out to be too commercial.
The `Days are Forgotten` band comprising Sergio Pizzorno, Tom Meighan, Chris Edwards and Ian Matthews are set to begin work on their fifth studio album this year and have promised a more rock sound to the record, reported MTV online.
"I`m obsessed with mantras. I love things that repeat and build. The drops in dance music always fascinate. I want to push the sound. I never want to give in and think about selling albums," said Sergio.
"If it comes out next year it`ll be the 10th anniversary from the first one (2004`s self-titled `Kasabian`). Pushing that electronic sound that we`ve had from the start would be the perfect way to round it off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now