Kasabian working on aggressive album
Los Angeles: Rock band Kasabian`s new album will be more aggressive, after their last record, `Velociraptor` turned out to be too commercial.
The `Days are Forgotten` band comprising Sergio Pizzorno, Tom Meighan, Chris Edwards and Ian Matthews are set to begin work on their fifth studio album this year and have promised a more rock sound to the record, reported MTV online.
"I`m obsessed with mantras. I love things that repeat and build. The drops in dance music always fascinate. I want to push the sound. I never want to give in and think about selling albums," said Sergio.
"If it comes out next year it`ll be the 10th anniversary from the first one (2004`s self-titled `Kasabian`). Pushing that electronic sound that we`ve had from the start would be the perfect way to round it off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'