Kasabian working on aggressive album
Los Angeles: Rock band Kasabian`s new album will be more aggressive, after their last record, `Velociraptor` turned out to be too commercial.
The `Days are Forgotten` band comprising Sergio Pizzorno, Tom Meighan, Chris Edwards and Ian Matthews are set to begin work on their fifth studio album this year and have promised a more rock sound to the record, reported MTV online.
"I`m obsessed with mantras. I love things that repeat and build. The drops in dance music always fascinate. I want to push the sound. I never want to give in and think about selling albums," said Sergio.
"If it comes out next year it`ll be the 10th anniversary from the first one (2004`s self-titled `Kasabian`). Pushing that electronic sound that we`ve had from the start would be the perfect way to round it off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance