Kate Moss to record song with husband?
London: Supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly recording a song with her rocker husband Jamie Hince for her family and friends.
The 39-year-old model is recording the track to make her milestone 40th birthday in January more memorable, reported Daily Star.
"Kate really wanted to mark the milestone birthday by recording the track and playing it at the big party she`ll be having.
"Kate`s working on the song at the moment with husband Jamie Hince. It`s shaping up to be a rocky number about her iconic career. It`s just for friends and family, though. She wouldn`t release the song," the source added.
If the song turns out to be interesting, she may record more.
"But if it`s good, she said it may prompt her to consider a record deal and properly pursue her musical aspirations," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie