Katie Holmes sings with Lenny Kravitz at fundraiser
New York: Actress Katie Holmes joined rocker Lenny Kravitz, funnywoman Ellen Degeneres and politician Colin Powell onstage for a song at a fundraiser.
Hollywood star Tom Cruise`s ex-wife was among guests at the event at businessman Ron Perelman`s home in the Hamptons, New York.
The fundraiser was also attended by Billy Joel, Anjelica Huston, Howard Stern, and John McEnroe, reported New York Post.
Holmes, DeGeneres, Jamie Foxx, Ciara, Pharrell Williams, and the Roots joined `Fly Away` hitmaker Kravitz for a unique performance, which included a snippet of `Blurred Lines` by Robin Thicke.
"I haven`t had such a good time in so long," Holmes later told her friends.
Stars including Jon Bon Jovi, Darlene Love, and Mary J Blige also performed for the evening, which was dubbed Apollo in the Hamptons.
The event reportedly raised more than USD 3 million for education and culture programs at New York`s Apollo Theater.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!