Katy Perry, Alicia Keys to pay tribute to Carole King
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and John Legend are joining forces to pay tribute to veteran singer-songwriter Carole King at the home of the Oscars in December.
The stars will perform King`s hits with her as part of A Celebration of Carole King & Her Music at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, reported Radar online.
King herself will be on hand to perform some of her biggest songs, which include `So Far Away,` `You`ve Got a Friend,` `I Feel the Earth Move` and `It`s Too Late.`
Amy Grant, Herb Alpert, Quincy Jones and Vince Gill have also been confirmed for the show, which will benefit the late Paul Newman`s Painted Turtle Camp for kids with serious illnesses and their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam