Katy Perry, Alicia Keys to pay tribute to Carole King
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry, Alicia Keys and John Legend are joining forces to pay tribute to veteran singer-songwriter Carole King at the home of the Oscars in December.
The stars will perform King`s hits with her as part of A Celebration of Carole King & Her Music at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, reported Radar online.
King herself will be on hand to perform some of her biggest songs, which include `So Far Away,` `You`ve Got a Friend,` `I Feel the Earth Move` and `It`s Too Late.`
Amy Grant, Herb Alpert, Quincy Jones and Vince Gill have also been confirmed for the show, which will benefit the late Paul Newman`s Painted Turtle Camp for kids with serious illnesses and their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here