Katy Perry and Diplo got close at Coachella Music Festival?
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry was reportedly spotted having a good time with close friend, DJ-producer Diplo, at the Coachella music festival.
The 29-year-old `Teenage Dream` hitmaker, who attended the Jeremy Scott-Adidas party with Diplo, 35, last Saturday was seen getting flirty with him at the bash, reportedly.
The duo were allegedly spotted later going backstage during the annual three-day outdoor concert.
"Katy and Diplo hooked up at Coachella. They were together behind the main stage, where she had a tour bus or trailer, and a group of her friends were hanging out," said a source.
However, other sources insist that Perry and Diplo looked like good friends just having a great time while dancing and laughing in the VIP area.
Perry, who split from singer John Mayer few months ago, released her fourth single `Birthday` from her latest album `Prism` yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert