Katy Perry invites fans to travel with her
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry made two young fans very happy when she invited them to sit with her during an airplane journey.
Perry, 29, got requests for autographs from two young girls via a flight attendant and not only did she gave them an autograph, but also invited them and their mother to sit with her.
They were flying from Chicago to Wisconsin, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"The girls couldn`t believe Katy Perry was sitting at the other end of the aeroplane. They didn`t make a huge fuss or run over to her even though they said they were massive fans. The flight attendant quietly approached Katy asking for an autograph," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Not only did Katy oblige, she invited the young fans and their mum to sit with her for the rest of the flight. She chatted to the girls and played the card game UNO with them. The girls were understandably giddy with excitement afterwards," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss