Katy Perry pushing Selena Gomez to make new music?
London: Pop star Katy Perry is reportedly asking heartbroken Selena Gomez to throw herself into her music to cope latest split from on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Perry, 29, apparently knows from personal experience just how much writing and performing songs can help during difficult times, reportedly.
"Katy is honest with Selena and she told her she needs to stick with it this time and really let Justin go. But she also told her that she`ll support her no matter what," a source said.
"Katy is very zen about it all. She`s also invited Selena to come and hang out with her on tour ? she`s pushing her to get back into making music. She feels like music saved her after her breakup with Russell (Brand) so she`s been encouraging Selena to write about what she`s going through," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour