Katy Perry pushing Selena Gomez to make new music?
London: Pop star Katy Perry is reportedly asking heartbroken Selena Gomez to throw herself into her music to cope latest split from on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Perry, 29, apparently knows from personal experience just how much writing and performing songs can help during difficult times, reportedly.
"Katy is honest with Selena and she told her she needs to stick with it this time and really let Justin go. But she also told her that she`ll support her no matter what," a source said.
"Katy is very zen about it all. She`s also invited Selena to come and hang out with her on tour ? she`s pushing her to get back into making music. She feels like music saved her after her breakup with Russell (Brand) so she`s been encouraging Selena to write about what she`s going through," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!