Katy Perry pushing Selena Gomez to make new music?
London: Pop star Katy Perry is reportedly asking heartbroken Selena Gomez to throw herself into her music to cope latest split from on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Perry, 29, apparently knows from personal experience just how much writing and performing songs can help during difficult times, reportedly.
"Katy is honest with Selena and she told her she needs to stick with it this time and really let Justin go. But she also told her that she`ll support her no matter what," a source said.
"Katy is very zen about it all. She`s also invited Selena to come and hang out with her on tour ? she`s pushing her to get back into making music. She feels like music saved her after her breakup with Russell (Brand) so she`s been encouraging Selena to write about what she`s going through," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput