Katy Perry`s new song is autobiographical
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says that her new track By the grace of god is based on her past sad experiences.
Perry, who was married to British comedian Russell Brand for 14 months before they parted ways in 2011, says she found her strength in the track, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Imagine what happens when you go through a break-up. We all go through break-ups and we all get very depressed and desperate. The lyrics are very exact and autobiographical," Entertainment Weekly magazine quoted Perry as saying.
"That`s how I write. But the one thing about those lyrics is you can hear me finding my strength throughout the song. It starts off really low and then I kind of stand up for myself and say, `No!`," she added.
`By the grace of god` is from Perry`s album Prism. She is currently dating singer John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how