Katy Perry`s new song is autobiographical
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says that her new track By the grace of god is based on her past sad experiences.
Perry, who was married to British comedian Russell Brand for 14 months before they parted ways in 2011, says she found her strength in the track, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Imagine what happens when you go through a break-up. We all go through break-ups and we all get very depressed and desperate. The lyrics are very exact and autobiographical," Entertainment Weekly magazine quoted Perry as saying.
"That`s how I write. But the one thing about those lyrics is you can hear me finding my strength throughout the song. It starts off really low and then I kind of stand up for myself and say, `No!`," she added.
`By the grace of god` is from Perry`s album Prism. She is currently dating singer John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!