Katy Perry`s new song is autobiographical
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says that her new track By the grace of god is based on her past sad experiences.
Perry, who was married to British comedian Russell Brand for 14 months before they parted ways in 2011, says she found her strength in the track, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Imagine what happens when you go through a break-up. We all go through break-ups and we all get very depressed and desperate. The lyrics are very exact and autobiographical," Entertainment Weekly magazine quoted Perry as saying.
"That`s how I write. But the one thing about those lyrics is you can hear me finding my strength throughout the song. It starts off really low and then I kind of stand up for myself and say, `No!`," she added.
`By the grace of god` is from Perry`s album Prism. She is currently dating singer John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'