Katy Perry scores third million-selling album
Los Angeles: Pop superstar Katy Perry has scored her third million-selling album in the US with her latest record, Prism.
In just 11 weeks, the 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker has surpassed the one million sales mark, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan, reported Ace Showbiz.
The feat comes after her debut album, 2008`s One of the Boys, and her follow-up effort, 2010`s Teenage Dream, hit the milestone figure after 20 weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'