Katy Perry scores third million-selling album
Los Angeles: Pop superstar Katy Perry has scored her third million-selling album in the US with her latest record, Prism.
In just 11 weeks, the 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker has surpassed the one million sales mark, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan, reported Ace Showbiz.
The feat comes after her debut album, 2008`s One of the Boys, and her follow-up effort, 2010`s Teenage Dream, hit the milestone figure after 20 weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'