Katy Perry scores third million-selling album
Los Angeles: Pop superstar Katy Perry has scored her third million-selling album in the US with her latest record, Prism.
In just 11 weeks, the 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker has surpassed the one million sales mark, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan, reported Ace Showbiz.
The feat comes after her debut album, 2008`s One of the Boys, and her follow-up effort, 2010`s Teenage Dream, hit the milestone figure after 20 weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online