Katy Perry scores third million-selling album
Los Angeles: Pop superstar Katy Perry has scored her third million-selling album in the US with her latest record, Prism.
In just 11 weeks, the 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker has surpassed the one million sales mark, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan, reported Ace Showbiz.
The feat comes after her debut album, 2008`s One of the Boys, and her follow-up effort, 2010`s Teenage Dream, hit the milestone figure after 20 weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia