Katy Perry scores third million-selling album
Los Angeles: Pop superstar Katy Perry has scored her third million-selling album in the US with her latest record, Prism.
In just 11 weeks, the 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker has surpassed the one million sales mark, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan, reported Ace Showbiz.
The feat comes after her debut album, 2008`s One of the Boys, and her follow-up effort, 2010`s Teenage Dream, hit the milestone figure after 20 weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- 'Kapoor and Sons' trailer reaches 5 mn views; Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra love it!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'