Katy Perry teams up with Dr Luke follow-up album
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has yet again collaborated with mega record producer Dr Luke for the follow-up of her 2010 album `Teenage Dream`.
The 28-year-old singer`s third album will also feature Sia, Max Martin, Greg Wells among others reported Ace Showbiz.
"When I put myself on a timeline, when I tell the record company when I want to release the album, that`s when the race starts. That`s when I put pressure on myself," Perry said about her studio album-making process.
Dr Luke and Perry have produced some of the biggest chart-toppers together such as `Teenage Dream`, `Last Friday Night`, `ET`, `I Kissed a Girl` and `Hot `N Cold`.
Perry has also signed-up some prolific songwriters for the album such as Max Martin, Greg Wells, Sia Furler and `California Gurls` collaborator Bonnie McKee for her new project.
"(Wells) allows me to vomit words. Max and Luke push me the most. As a team we have certain strengths. With Max, it`s melody choices, Luke is production and I`m topline and melody," Perry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'