Katy Perry teams up with Dr Luke follow-up album
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has yet again collaborated with mega record producer Dr Luke for the follow-up of her 2010 album `Teenage Dream`.
The 28-year-old singer`s third album will also feature Sia, Max Martin, Greg Wells among others reported Ace Showbiz.
"When I put myself on a timeline, when I tell the record company when I want to release the album, that`s when the race starts. That`s when I put pressure on myself," Perry said about her studio album-making process.
Dr Luke and Perry have produced some of the biggest chart-toppers together such as `Teenage Dream`, `Last Friday Night`, `ET`, `I Kissed a Girl` and `Hot `N Cold`.
Perry has also signed-up some prolific songwriters for the album such as Max Martin, Greg Wells, Sia Furler and `California Gurls` collaborator Bonnie McKee for her new project.
"(Wells) allows me to vomit words. Max and Luke push me the most. As a team we have certain strengths. With Max, it`s melody choices, Luke is production and I`m topline and melody," Perry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more
- Watch: Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh woo the ladies in 'Pyar Ki' song from 'Housefull3'!