Katy Perry wants to collaborate with Bruno Mars
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry finds singer Bruno Mars immensely talented and wants to collaborate with him.
The 28-year-old `Roar` hitmaker, who admires the `Treasure` singer, hopes she get to work with him on a track, reported E! Online.
"I`ve always said I`d wanna collaborate with Rihanna, but I`d love to collaborate with Bruno Mars," Perry said.
"I always said, `When I grow up, I wanna be the female version of Bruno Mars,` cause he`s so wildly talented in showing everybody that he has so much diversity in him," she added.
Mars` two albums, `Doo-Wops and Hooligans` and `Unorthodox Jukebox`, have received critical acclaim. Pery recently announced that her next release `Walking on Air` from her upcoming album Prism will hit iTunes on September 30.
The album is slated to release this October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!