Katy Perry willing to write song for Hilary Clinton
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry, who recently spent quality time with Hilary Clinton, has revealed she will write a theme song if the former Secretary of State wants.
The 29-year-old singer, who met Clinton at her book signing for her new memoir, `Hard Choices` posted a picture of them on Instagram.
"I told @hillaryclinton that I would write her a "theme" song if she needs it.." she captioned the picture.
The singer in the past has sung for President Barack Obama and has also dined with the first lady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review