Katy Perry willing to write song for Hilary Clinton
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry, who recently spent quality time with Hilary Clinton, has revealed she will write a theme song if the former Secretary of State wants.
The 29-year-old singer, who met Clinton at her book signing for her new memoir, `Hard Choices` posted a picture of them on Instagram.
"I told @hillaryclinton that I would write her a "theme" song if she needs it.." she captioned the picture.
The singer in the past has sung for President Barack Obama and has also dined with the first lady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!