Keira Knightley eager to work with musician fiance
London: Actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be lovely to work with her musician fiance James Righton but he would have to move into films as she isn`t interested in music.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker Righton in May, believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner, reported a website.
"I`ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely. When you get together I don`t see why you shouldn`t get on when you are working together.
"I actively didn`t listen to music through my teenage years. It`s weird because a lot of my close friends and relatives are totally obsessed by music and even though I`m not, I`ve always, for some reason, been attracted to people who are," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15