Keira Knightley eager to work with musician fiance
London: Actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be lovely to work with her musician fiance James Righton but he would have to move into films as she isn`t interested in music.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker Righton in May, believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner, reported a website.
"I`ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely. When you get together I don`t see why you shouldn`t get on when you are working together.
"I actively didn`t listen to music through my teenage years. It`s weird because a lot of my close friends and relatives are totally obsessed by music and even though I`m not, I`ve always, for some reason, been attracted to people who are," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh