Keira Knightley eager to work with musician fiance
London: Actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be lovely to work with her musician fiance James Righton but he would have to move into films as she isn`t interested in music.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker Righton in May, believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner, reported a website.
"I`ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely. When you get together I don`t see why you shouldn`t get on when you are working together.
"I actively didn`t listen to music through my teenage years. It`s weird because a lot of my close friends and relatives are totally obsessed by music and even though I`m not, I`ve always, for some reason, been attracted to people who are," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor-photographer arrested for rape, blackmail
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!