Keira Knightley eager to work with musician fiance
London: Actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be lovely to work with her musician fiance James Righton but he would have to move into films as she isn`t interested in music.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker Righton in May, believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner, reported a website.
"I`ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely. When you get together I don`t see why you shouldn`t get on when you are working together.
"I actively didn`t listen to music through my teenage years. It`s weird because a lot of my close friends and relatives are totally obsessed by music and even though I`m not, I`ve always, for some reason, been attracted to people who are," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'