Keira Knightley eager to work with musician fiance
London: Actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be lovely to work with her musician fiance James Righton but he would have to move into films as she isn`t interested in music.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker Righton in May, believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner, reported a website.
"I`ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely. When you get together I don`t see why you shouldn`t get on when you are working together.
"I actively didn`t listen to music through my teenage years. It`s weird because a lot of my close friends and relatives are totally obsessed by music and even though I`m not, I`ve always, for some reason, been attracted to people who are," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'