Keith Richards, Mick Jagger settle their differences
Los Angeles: Rolling Stones star Keith Richards has paved the way for the band`s tour by patching up his differences with Mick Jagger after poking fun at the front man in his memoir.
Richards made a number of unflattering references to Jagger in his tell-all 2010 autobiography, `Life.` But the bickering rockers have now agreed to end their rift and they are looking forward to working together again, reported Rolling Stones magazine.
"Looking back at any career you are bound to recall both the highs and the lows. In the 1980s for instance Keith and I were not communicating very well. I got very involved with the business side of the Stones, mainly because I felt no one else
was interested, but it`s plain now from the book that Keith felt excluded, which is a pity. Time I reckon to move on," Jagger said.
"Mick and I have had conversations over the last year of a kind we have not had for an extremely long time and that has been incredibly important to me. As far as the book goes, it was my story and it was very raw, as I meant it to be, but I know that some parts of it and some of the publicity really offended Mick and I regret that," Richards added.
Both stars are preparing to head into the studio as early as next month in the hope of reuniting the iconic band and hitting the road again next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!