Keith Urban receives harmony award
Los Angeles: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
The 45-year-old received the prestigious award at the Nashville Symphony`s annual gala, following in the footsteps of previous recipients Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville. And the fact that I`ve gotten to do that for so long, and now something like this is happening, it is really sweet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch