Keith Urban receives harmony award
Los Angeles: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
The 45-year-old received the prestigious award at the Nashville Symphony`s annual gala, following in the footsteps of previous recipients Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville. And the fact that I`ve gotten to do that for so long, and now something like this is happening, it is really sweet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?