Keith Urban receives harmony award
Los Angeles: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
The 45-year-old received the prestigious award at the Nashville Symphony`s annual gala, following in the footsteps of previous recipients Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville. And the fact that I`ve gotten to do that for so long, and now something like this is happening, it is really sweet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ellie Goulding weeps during Bradley Cooper's performance
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale