Keith Urban records song for Navy Seal film
Washington: Country superstar Keith Urban is debuting in his wife Nicole Kidman’s world of Cinema by composing his first exclusive film tune.
The Grammy Award-winning singer, who recently underwent throat surgery, has penned For You for Relativity Media’s new Navy Seal action-thriller Act of Valor.
It’s the first time that the 44-year-old has written and recorded a song specifically for a movie.
The track will be featured during the end credits of the film, which hits cinemas on 24 Febuary.
“I loved the challenge of writing for a film. After seeing Act Of Valor, my co-writer Monty Powell and I wanted to capture the essence of not only what these men and women do so extraordinarily, but how that relates to all of us,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying
“Valor shows us what they are willing to give their all for, which made me wonder, ‘What am I willing to give my life for?’ For You is intended to allow the listener to define who that is for them,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!