Kelly Osbourne proud of Adele
London: Singer Kelly Osbourne, who is friends with singer Adele and actor Robert Pattinson, is very proud of them. She thinks both of them set a great example for the rest of Britain.
"I know Adele from years back and I have hung out with Robert Pattinson in London since I was 19," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
"It makes me so proud of my country that they are all doing so well...."
Osbourne says everyone in the country is very proud of Adele.
"Everyone was so happy that Adele won best original song at the Golden Globes. Adele is so well-loved," she said.
"When she hit the red carpet, everyone`s mouths dropped, her skin is glowing. I need to get her baby boy a present," said the 28-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career