Kelly Osbourne proud of Adele
London: Singer Kelly Osbourne, who is friends with singer Adele and actor Robert Pattinson, is very proud of them. She thinks both of them set a great example for the rest of Britain.
"I know Adele from years back and I have hung out with Robert Pattinson in London since I was 19," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
"It makes me so proud of my country that they are all doing so well...."
Osbourne says everyone in the country is very proud of Adele.
"Everyone was so happy that Adele won best original song at the Golden Globes. Adele is so well-loved," she said.
"When she hit the red carpet, everyone`s mouths dropped, her skin is glowing. I need to get her baby boy a present," said the 28-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam