Kelly Osbourne proud of Adele
London: Singer Kelly Osbourne, who is friends with singer Adele and actor Robert Pattinson, is very proud of them. She thinks both of them set a great example for the rest of Britain.
"I know Adele from years back and I have hung out with Robert Pattinson in London since I was 19," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
"It makes me so proud of my country that they are all doing so well...."
Osbourne says everyone in the country is very proud of Adele.
"Everyone was so happy that Adele won best original song at the Golden Globes. Adele is so well-loved," she said.
"When she hit the red carpet, everyone`s mouths dropped, her skin is glowing. I need to get her baby boy a present," said the 28-year-old.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- 'Foo Fighters' dedicates free EP to Paris
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health