Kelly Rowland breaks down while singing about Beyonce rivalry
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Rowland broke down in tears during a concert as she performed a song about a past abusive relationship with friend Beyonce.
The former Destiny`s Child star was belting out her controversial new track `Dirty Laundry`, which chronicles the singer`s feelings of jealousy towards Beyonce as her solo career took off while she was battling personal problems at home, reported Us magazine.
About starting the song, the 32-year-old singer gets choked up just as she sings the line "Turnin` me against my sister," in reference to Beyonce.
The powerful ballad, which Rowland released earlier this month, addresses her past relationships with abusive boyfriends, as well as her jealousy from Beyonce`s success.
"It took me days to record. I had to get past being so upset and actually sing the song, not sob through it," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15