Kelly Rowland breaks down while singing about Beyonce rivalry
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Rowland broke down in tears during a concert as she performed a song about a past abusive relationship with friend Beyonce.
The former Destiny`s Child star was belting out her controversial new track `Dirty Laundry`, which chronicles the singer`s feelings of jealousy towards Beyonce as her solo career took off while she was battling personal problems at home, reported Us magazine.
About starting the song, the 32-year-old singer gets choked up just as she sings the line "Turnin` me against my sister," in reference to Beyonce.
The powerful ballad, which Rowland released earlier this month, addresses her past relationships with abusive boyfriends, as well as her jealousy from Beyonce`s success.
"It took me days to record. I had to get past being so upset and actually sing the song, not sob through it," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!