Kenny Rogers honored with `Through the Years` exhibit at Country Music Hall of Fame
Washington: Country Music Hall of Fame recently honored Kenny Rogers with an amazing new exhibit called `Through the Years`.
Proof of Rogers`s grooviness can be seen at the exhibit, which depicts a biographical look at the singer`s storied life and career, a magazine reported.
Also on display are several cases containing artifacts, costumes, awards, sheet music, scripts, photographs and memorabilia that date back to the 75-year-old singer`s 1950s performing debut with `The Scholars` in his hometown of Houston.
`Through the Years` will be running from Aug. 15 to June 14 at the hall. Rogers, a 2013 inductee into the Country Music Hall of Fame, is also the subject of a new book of the same title with an introduction by his longtime friend and duet partner Dolly Parton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?
- Why we like Salman Khan packing a powerful punch in 'Sultan' NEW POSTER!
- Worried about aggressive teen kids? Living near nature may help – Here’s how
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' trailer highly anticipated! Watch how
- Monsoon tips: Here’s how you can keep frizzy hair at bay