Kesha, Pitbull team up for North America tour this summer
Los Angeles: Kesha and Pitbull are bringing their music together onstage as they team up for a tour across the US and Canada this summer.
The 26-year-old singer will bring the party on with the 32-year-old rapper when they kick off their North America tour on May 23 in Boston, Massachusetts and will do so until June 28 in Tampa, Florida, reported Aceshowbiz.
Besides their own individual songs, Pitbull with his party music, and she with "Tik Tok" and other hits, the two promised fans "pants off dance offs" in their forthcoming collaboration tour.
"Well what`s going on this summer? Maybe we should hang out... And party. Are u sure you can you handle this wild child?" Kesha tweeted.
Before they hit the road for their tour, they will first appear separately at the 26th annual Nickelodeon Kids` Choice Awards with both artists performing their latest singles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie