Kimberly Wyatt wants to shed Pussycat identity
London: The Pussycat Dolls` former member Kimberly Wyatt has reportedly come out of her band`s identity and feels she is now appreciated for herself, rather than just as a former member of the band.
Wyatt who now appears as a judge on Britain TV show "Got To Dance" feels like she has finally stepped out of the shadow of her former band to be appreciated in her own right.
"It`s taken many years to shed my Pussycat Identity that I`d become so familiar with. I just wanted to be the captain of my own destiny, I didn`t want to have to rely on other people," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Wyatt as saying.
Wyatt has been spending time in Britain because of her relationship with model Max Rogers and she says he is the greatest man and complements her very well.
"He`s the greatest man. It`s the chemistry that we share, great conversation, I find his views quite fascinating. And having a gorgeous man that makes me feel sexy does wonders," she said.
"I`m a dreamer and he`s a logical thinker, so through the conversations and connections we have, he makes me feel a bit more of reality and not drifting off into the stars. And he does make me laugh," added Wyatt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan