Kristen Stewart makes directorial debut with music video
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart is all set make her directorial debut with the music video of `Take Me to the South`.
Helming the video of `Take Me to the South`, which is the song of her friend Sage Galesi`s country-rock band Sage + the Saints, has helped Stewart, 24, realise her childhood dream, reportedly.
Behind-the-scenes footage shows Stewart smiling, laughing and enjoying herself as shooting takes place. The project.
"I`ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old. And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realised what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I`m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am," Stewart said.
"Basically, I`m grateful to Sage because she was like, `I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you...Just do it`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!