Kristen Stewart makes directorial debut with music video
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart is all set make her directorial debut with the music video of `Take Me to the South`.
Helming the video of `Take Me to the South`, which is the song of her friend Sage Galesi`s country-rock band Sage + the Saints, has helped Stewart, 24, realise her childhood dream, reportedly.
Behind-the-scenes footage shows Stewart smiling, laughing and enjoying herself as shooting takes place. The project.
"I`ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old. And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realised what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I`m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am," Stewart said.
"Basically, I`m grateful to Sage because she was like, `I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you...Just do it`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'