Kristen Stewart makes directorial debut with music video
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Kristen Stewart is all set make her directorial debut with the music video of `Take Me to the South`.
Helming the video of `Take Me to the South`, which is the song of her friend Sage Galesi`s country-rock band Sage + the Saints, has helped Stewart, 24, realise her childhood dream, reportedly.
Behind-the-scenes footage shows Stewart smiling, laughing and enjoying herself as shooting takes place. The project.
"I`ve been saying I want to direct movies since I was 10 years old. And then I started making movies and working with such incredible people that I realised what I was up against. So it was like, no way, now I`m gonna get more attention than I ever should just because of who I am," Stewart said.
"Basically, I`m grateful to Sage because she was like, `I have this little thing, no one could tell the story better than you...Just do it`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami 2016: Send these devotional TEXT MESSAGES to your loved ones right away!
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch