Kylie Minogue `burst in to tears` when working with Pharrell Williams
London: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she burst into tears while recording her song ` I Was Gonna Cancel` with Pharrell Williams.
The 45-year-old Australian singer said that she has been a huge fan of the 40-year-old rapper and collaborating with him for her new album ` Kiss Me Once `, was like "a dream come true".
Minogue is currently a judge for the third series of ` The Voice`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!
- Janet Jackson releases jewellery line
- Iggy Azalea denies dissing Britney Spears