Kylie Minogue `burst in to tears` when working with Pharrell Williams
London: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she burst into tears while recording her song ` I Was Gonna Cancel` with Pharrell Williams.
The 45-year-old Australian singer said that she has been a huge fan of the 40-year-old rapper and collaborating with him for her new album ` Kiss Me Once `, was like "a dream come true".
Minogue is currently a judge for the third series of ` The Voice`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!