Kylie Minogue `burst in to tears` when working with Pharrell Williams
London: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she burst into tears while recording her song ` I Was Gonna Cancel` with Pharrell Williams.
The 45-year-old Australian singer said that she has been a huge fan of the 40-year-old rapper and collaborating with him for her new album ` Kiss Me Once `, was like "a dream come true".
Minogue is currently a judge for the third series of ` The Voice`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!