Kylie Minogue `burst in to tears` when working with Pharrell Williams
London: Kylie Minogue has revealed that she burst into tears while recording her song ` I Was Gonna Cancel` with Pharrell Williams.
The 45-year-old Australian singer said that she has been a huge fan of the 40-year-old rapper and collaborating with him for her new album ` Kiss Me Once `, was like "a dream come true".
Minogue is currently a judge for the third series of ` The Voice`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!