Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’?
London: Pop star Kylie Minogue is so obsessed with ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ that she is planning a tribute to the hit C4 show in her next tour.
She loves the over-the-top dresses and compared them to the elaborate costumes she wears on tour, reports the Sun.
Minogue said, "I’m fascinated by how they have to be bound up to stop the dresses cutting in and how they move. That’s me! At some point there may be a Kylie homage!
"An outfit can look show-stopping - but it is going to be something I wear 100 times on stage and it has got to let me breathe."
"I have a very special man. I might get married - you never know," Kylie added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch