Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’?
London: Pop star Kylie Minogue is so obsessed with ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ that she is planning a tribute to the hit C4 show in her next tour.
She loves the over-the-top dresses and compared them to the elaborate costumes she wears on tour, reports the Sun.
Minogue said, "I’m fascinated by how they have to be bound up to stop the dresses cutting in and how they move. That’s me! At some point there may be a Kylie homage!
"An outfit can look show-stopping - but it is going to be something I wear 100 times on stage and it has got to let me breathe."
"I have a very special man. I might get married - you never know," Kylie added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance