Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’?
London: Pop star Kylie Minogue is so obsessed with ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ that she is planning a tribute to the hit C4 show in her next tour.
She loves the over-the-top dresses and compared them to the elaborate costumes she wears on tour, reports the Sun.
Minogue said, "I’m fascinated by how they have to be bound up to stop the dresses cutting in and how they move. That’s me! At some point there may be a Kylie homage!
"An outfit can look show-stopping - but it is going to be something I wear 100 times on stage and it has got to let me breathe."
"I have a very special man. I might get married - you never know," Kylie added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15