Kylie Minogue quits singing to concentrate on acting career
London: Kylie Minogue, who recently ended her relationship with Terry Blamey - who launched her into showbusiness – has called a halt to her music career just days after the end of celebrations of her 25th year as a singer.
The 44-year-old singer shocked her friends by splitting from her long-term manager Terry Blamey, who helped launch her into showbusiness when she was 19.
It is claimed that the Aussie was upset over tensions between Terry and her dad, the Mirror reported.
She has now decided to concentrate on acting for the foreseeable future and take a break from music.
According to a source close to her, Kylie’s decision to stop recording for the time being and part company with Terry has come as a massive shock.
Ever since the singer broke into the charts in the 80s, Terry has been the man behind the scenes. But now Kylie wants to pull back from the pressures that come with a music career, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review