Kylie Minogue quits singing to concentrate on acting career
London: Kylie Minogue, who recently ended her relationship with Terry Blamey - who launched her into showbusiness – has called a halt to her music career just days after the end of celebrations of her 25th year as a singer.
The 44-year-old singer shocked her friends by splitting from her long-term manager Terry Blamey, who helped launch her into showbusiness when she was 19.
It is claimed that the Aussie was upset over tensions between Terry and her dad, the Mirror reported.
She has now decided to concentrate on acting for the foreseeable future and take a break from music.
According to a source close to her, Kylie’s decision to stop recording for the time being and part company with Terry has come as a massive shock.
Ever since the singer broke into the charts in the 80s, Terry has been the man behind the scenes. But now Kylie wants to pull back from the pressures that come with a music career, the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside