Kylie Minogue slammed for Logies performance
Melboune: Celebrities have slammed Kylie Minogue for her performance at the Logie Awards as twitter was abuzz with a barrage of abuses directed towards her.
Viewers and celebrities mocked the 45-year-old Australian singer`s performance of `I Was Gonna Cancel`, as reported.
`Dancing With the Stars` judge Todd McKenney took to the micro-blogging site saying that he is not sure if performing was a good idea for Minogue and she "mimed badly".
`The Block` contestants Dale and Sophie also accused the `Sexercise` hitmaker of lip-synching at the event, while former Spicks and Specks panellist Myf Warhurst mocked Minogue`s dancing likening it to a 1980s school camp dance routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch